Meet our Sponsors
Becoming a Sponsor
The Australian Barbeque Society would welcome any Corporate Sponsor or Advertiser to our Newsletter or Webpage. We have limited space available for Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Your Corporate Logo will be placed upon our Home Page, Under the Sponsor’s Tab on our Website and in our e-Newsletter with a Hyperlink directly to your nominated web address (Sponsor must supply all logos and artwork in correct specifications as supplied by the ABBQ).
- Your Corporate Logo will be placed upon our Facebook Page with a link to your Facebook Page.
- A Commercial Listing at all ABBQ Barbeque Event Flyers and Posters.
- Opportunities to become an ABBQ Barbeque Competition Category Sponsor including free tickets to the event (numbers calculated on sponsorship investment made)
- Discounted floor space at ABBQ Barbeque Competitions for Promotion and Marketing of your company.
- Your Corporate Logo will be placed upon our e-Newsletter and a hyperlink will be provided to your advertised item from our e-Newsletter.
- An editorial will be created in our e-Newsletter to promote your advertised item (copy to be submitted by the Advertiser)
- An Advertiser’s Hyperlink Link from our Webpage for A period of 60 days.
- Discounted floor space at ABBQ Barbeque Competitions for Promotion and Marketing of your advertised item.
Read more about our Corporate Review for Advertisers by clicking the link below.
- Submissions from interested parties must be vetted by the ABBQ prior to their posting.
- Any person who placed unauthorised posts on any of our electronic platforms without consent will be removed and the submitter will be banned for life from all ABBQ Media.
- The ABBQ welcomes all “Low and Slow” Barbeque submissions to allow us to further the spread of the Gospel of “Low and Slow Smokehouse Barbeque” in Australia.
If you or your company would like to become a Naming Rights Sponsor to any of our Sanctioned Barbeque Events, please click the link below.